Spring Arts Fun!
- April showers bring May flowers AND flowery art projects!
- Paint a flower still life with tempura, brushes and paper.
- Collage onto cardboard with paste and different sized flower seeds.
- Draw crayon flowers, brush watered green finger-paint on top and watch the resist flowers “grow” out of the “grass.”
- Construct a flower garden inside a box with glue and found leaves, sticks, small rocks and, of course, flowers.
- Bind a book with M-fold paper pages and flower seed packet covers.
- Roll our clay coils and wind them around and around into a flower pot.
- Flowers are abloom in Fran’s Flower by Lisa Bruce, Flower Garden by Eve Bunting, and Wildflower ABC by Diana Pomeroy.
Art with Ellen 4-week Summer Session begins the week of July 15 – 19.
Look for your Summer brochure in June!