Summer Arts Fun!
- Summer’s here! Clean out your backpack and recycle what you find into art.
- Old lunch tickets, work sheets, flyers? Add paste for COLLAGE.
- Broken crayons? Melt in an oven-safe silicone cup for crazy CRAYONS.
- Uneaten apple? Use a plastic knife and fork for CARVING.
- Leftover construction paper? Cut slits in one and strips from another for WEAVING.
- Used erasers? Incise stamps for PRINTING.
- Empty tissue and snack boxes? Add tape and build a CONSTRUCTION
- Used lunch bag? Decorate a PUPPET.
- Artists make art with anything they find in Mr. Cornell’s Dream Boxes by Jeanette Winter, The Wonderful Tower of Watts by Patricia Zelver, and In Mary’s Garden by Tina and Carson Kugler.
Art with Ellen 10-week Fall Session begins the week of September 17-21.
Look for your Fall brochure in August!