Summer Arts Fun!
- Mosquitoes are Minnesota’s favorite insect, but let’s celebrate others with insect art projects!
- Collage a caterpillar with paste and paper bits on a 6-cup long section of egg carton.
- Paint a wet nighttime watercolor, sprinkle salt on the surface and watch the firefly dots appear!
- Roll out different sized clay coils for an entire family of worms.
- Create brightly colored beetles with sidewalk chalk on a very wet sidewalk!
- Construct an art colony with tape and lots of cardboard tubes and don’t forget to add black marker ants.
- You won’t need insect repellent with Bugs, Bugs, Bugs! by Bob Barner, I Love Bugs! by Philemon Sturges, and Come See My Bugs by Roseanne Lanczak Williams.
Art with Ellen new 8-week Fall Session begins the week of September 23 – 27.
Look for your Fall brochure in August!