Winter Arts Fun!
- Minnesota winters are icy – outside AND in our art!
- Collage ice art with clear paste, wax paper, food wrap and bubble wrap.
- Paint an ice rink with white fingerpaint on black construction paper and “skate” on lines with skewers, forks and combs.
- Ice construction begins with clear berry containers and clear tape.
- Crayon an ice fishing scene on a sheet of clear acetate.
- Cut and hole punch clear egg carton cups and string on clear fishing line for icy cool necklaces.
- Sandwich glitter between two pieces of clear packaging tape for icy stained glass.
- Chill out with these “n-ice” books: Ice by Arthur Geisert, Mice on Ice by Rebecca Emberley, and Break the Ice by Courtney Carbone.
Art with Ellen 10-week Spring Session begins the week of April 1 – 5.
Look for your Spring brochure in March!