Fall Arts Fun!
- Ssss, meow, woof, roar, tweet, blub blub. We love animals + we love art = we love animal art projects!
- Model a farm of animals with air dry clay – and keep them forever!
- Construct white rhinos, snowshoe hares or polar bears by sticking together white corn based packing peanuts dipped on a damp sponge.
- Collage birds for your bedroom with egg cartons, paste and lots of color papers and feathers.
- Print animal pictures with letter stamps – a cat using C-A-T, a dog using D-O-G, etc.
- With a plastic knife and section of flotation foam, carve a fish that really “swims” in water!
- Make friends with Charles Sullivan’s Alphabet Animals, Cynthia Rylant’s Everyday Pets and Doug Florian’s Omnibeasts.
Art with Ellen 8-week Winter Session begins the week of January 13 – 17.
Look for your winter brochure in December!